The 12 Hot Celebrity Crotch Grab Photos

The 12 Hot Celebrity Crotch Grab Photos

Paris Hilton Grab Photos
Paris Hilton

"Ugh, I'm so sick of getting crabs stuck on my crabs."

Sarah Silverman Grab Photos
Sarah Silverman Grab Photos

"Jimmy Kimmel told me this pose was sexy, but I think he might be messing with me."


Josh Duhamel Grab Photos
Josh Duhamel

“Maybe if I grab my thigh and grin, people will think I’ve got a huge python.”


Hayden Panetierre Grab Photos
Hayden Panetierre Grab Photos

“Mmm...tastes like Milo Ventimiglia’s penis.”



Lil' Wayne Grab Photos

“What do you mean The Gap can’t use this pose for their ad?”



Dominic Monaghan Grab Photos

“Should I be worried that I’ve been itching ever since I got back from the Shire?"




Brian Austin Green Grab Photos

“I can’t believe Megan Fox is touching my package right now. That deal I made with the devil was totally worth it.”



Chris Brown Grab Photos

“Don’t worry Johnson, I won’t let anybody touch you in jail.”


Josh Brolin Grab Photos
Josh Brolin Grab Photos

“It takes a big dick to play a big dick.”


Britney Spears Grab Photos
Britney Spears Grab Photos

“This is MY babymaker and you can’t have it, y’all. At least until I'm done with it.”


Bono Grab Photos
Bono Grab Photos

"I still haven't found what I'm looking for."



Michael Jackson Grab Photos
Michael Jackson Grab Photos

“Hey kids, you have to be this tall to get on the ride at Neverland.”

Welcome